He even Bakes!

Last night Steve decided he wanted to bake chocolate chip cookies. I knew he had been craving them for a while but I hadn't had time to bake any yet. He took matters into his own hands.
He exclaimed "I can't wait to use my new mixer!" Cheeky bastard.... :)
I was putzing around the kitchen, measuring dry ingredients for him, cleaning up after he'd finished and doing some laundry & cleaning in the basement. When I came upstairs I said "Did you add the secret ingredient yet?"
He said "yes, yes, I did." I then asked him if he knew what the secret ingredient was.
He looked at me and said matter of factly "Love."
He is right. That is exactly what I was going to say. I love this man. The cookies were excellent.

Comments

Anonymous said…
You two are so sweet!
Anonymous said…
Wow! I'm not sure that Jake could bake cookies if I handed him a package of Break 'n Bake cookies and turned the oven on for him..... Very impressive man you have there!
African Kelli said…
oh my gosh! I am laughing so hard. What a good sport he is!

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....