FARGO FILM FESTIVAL

Okay - I'm just about peeing in my pants because....

NEWTON'S DISEASE is an official selection at the 2007 Fargo Film Festival!

I was just checking my excel spreadsheet (I'm a dork I tell you!) that has my list of festivals submitted to and rejected from and I hadn't heard from a few of them. This post was originally going to be about me NOT getting into the DC festival (which we didn't - but I browse the films anyway) and went over to the Fargo website and lo and behold! THERE WE WERE!!!!!!!! Of course I immediately called Jason because I'm so excited! And I also practically simaultaneously called Steve and was excited all over again!

The festival is March 7-10 so they're not too timely about letting their filmmakers know, but that means I CAN GO because I will be at my new job!

Eeeeeeeeeek! I'm just beaming all over the place. Finally a chance for people who don't know us to see the film IN a theater (which very much helps with this film). Oh god, the pit of despair no-one-likes-my-baby nervousness just set in. Ah well. I get to go to a film festival and go to a bunch of films and be all filmmakery! Whohooo!

Off to post on the family message board...

KMD - will you come?!?!? I'll post the details when I have them.

Comments

Test said…
Whoo-hoo! I am so very excited for you! And proud! This is great news! I wish I new hundreds of people in Fargo so I could tell them to go but alas...I do not.

Are you counting the days until you are free?
Sarita said…
Congratulations!!!!
African Kelli said…
Am I the KMD you are referring to?
Because you know, I just might finally meet Fargo for this!
I am so, so proud of you Carrie!!
Peder said…
Congrats! I'm sure people will love it.
K said…
Wow!! The good news just keeps coming huh? You are on a roll! Congratulations!!! Now.....if only it would come to the Northeast! ;)
kmd said…
Of course I will come! I'm thrilled! Yeah! I hope you will be able to make it, too! Yeah!Congratulations, Carrie!

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....