CAOK II




I'm very excited to be participating in this years CAOK II or Calculated Acts of Kindness II. This fabulous celebration of doing good things, kind things,
really nice things for no other reason than to just do them, was started by the Fabulous Miss Kelli last year. I was lucky enough to be a recipeient of a CAOK gift (a lovely wristlet & chocolates) and was so touched that I wanted to do something TOO.

So, I will do SOMETHING. I don't know what yet....but here's what I do know. If you've moved, send me your address. If you haven't updated your Amazon Wishlist with things that you really want (preferably in the $10-$20 price range) DO IT NOW because you never know who might randomly send you something. (if I don't have your wishlist and you want to let me know you have one....do that too....I'm not saying, I'm just saying...).

The first thing I did was bake some brownies for another blog friend who needs them right now. I mailed them this morning (tied with pretty ribbons) and hopefully they'll bring a tiny spot of happiness to an otherwise shitty time.

I have grand plans (involving sewing machines, cardstock, music collections, gift cards and others...) but I'm going to just take it as I go and try to do spontaneous acts of kindess as well as the calculated ones.

Wanna join in? You can. There are no requirements.

Comments

Anonymous said…
These seriously made my day.

Even more than that, I NEEDED them as I was having low-blood-sugar issues on the way to the car dealership to straighten out some insurance stuff.

THANK YOU!!!

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....