At last!

Finally an appreciable snowfall in Duluth - OUR FIRST (real snowfall) this year! Whohooo!

Steve is GIDDY. We have plans to go snowshoeing as soon as we dig out a bit. More snow in the forecast for tonight. I hope we get another 6 inches or so...hee hee - snowday tomorrow? That would be heaven.

This snow is very drifty - so in parts of our yards we have a consistent foot of snow, in parts we have big drifts (which REALLY make me want to eat Dairy Queen ice cream, I don't know why....) and in areas you can still see the grass (wind tunnel effect - ha!). Steve is busily shoveling the walk with a HUGE smile on his face. I'm inside looking out and blogging and loving it. we finally have our winter wonderland.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....