In Three's....

Okay - yes, back to Triplet Talk.

I'm trying to come up with nursery rhymes/stories/fairy tales, songs, etc that may have 3's referenced in them for a game that I'm creating....

Here are some of what I have so far:

3 Blind Mice
Goldilocks and the 3 Bears
3 Pigs
3 Little Kittens
3 Billy Goats Gruff
3 bags of wool (from Baa Baa Black Sheep)

I feel as though I'm missing some very obvious references to 3's (and other not-so-obvious ones too).

Please help me! Drop me a comment about 3's! I'd greatly appreciate it.

Comments

Cellomama said…
Thankfully, I am quite an expert on Mother Goose these days...

Here are the first lines - if you want the full text, let me know!

- Three wise men from Gotham
- Rub-a-dub-dub, three men in a tub
- Old King Cole (and his fiddlers three)
- Three little ghostesses
- Three young rats with black felt hats
- Terrence McDiddler, the three-stringed fiddler

From Grimm's fairy tales:
- The Three Little Men in the Wood
- The Three Spinners
- The Three Snake-leaves
- The Three Feathers
- The Three Sons of Fortune
- The Three Little Birds
- The Three Brothers
- The Three Black Princesses
- The Three Apprentices

Other miscellaneous:
- The Three Little Indians
- The Three Musketeers

That's all I have!

Laurie
kmd said…
Three grey geese
In a green field grazing,
Grey were the geese
And green was the grazing.
Test said…
Laurie has become quite the Mother Goose maven!

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....