I'm not ignoring you....

Okay, Maybe I am.

Kidding! I'm not.

I have been dead-ass bored at work this week so have gotten sucked into reading this blog and it is consuming my life! Okay, not really, just my boring "work" hours. I am totally hooked on her story and have enjoyed reading the all of it - well, it's hard to "enjoy" heartbreak but you get my drift. I'm only up to Autumn of '05 (and I know where it's at currently) but if you ever have...oh, I don't know, 40 hours to kill while handcuffed to a computer and you are at all interested in parenting/pregnancy/infertility/etc check it out.

Laurie - thanks for pointing it out (ages ago!) I've checked in periodically but this was the first time I've devoted (hours) time to reading everything!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....