Exciting News!

We had a very fun New Years weekend....

We had Christmas with my family on Friday, we attended a baby shower on Saturday afternoon. We celebrated my Dad's 60th b-day on Saturday night by having dinner, presents, games and moonlight bowling. It was a blast. Sunday night Steve & I ate pizza at our favorite NYE dinner place (Sammy's) followed by the Renegade Comedy Theater's Annual Holiday Revue. IT was very fun and enjoyable. Afterwards we just came home and rang in the New Year just the two of us with some trivia and champagne and it was wonderful!

BUT

the exciting news is....

I'M GOING TO BE AN AUNT!

And not just "an aunt" but an AUNT to TRIPLETS!!!!!!

My sister & brother-in-law are expecting triplets in July (most likely be delivered in early June). EEEEK! Triplets I cannot even imagine. That knitting list I have to do just got a heck of a lot longer! I couldn't be more thrilled and excited for them. And of course ready to help out in whatever way I can!!

yay!!!

Comments

Peder said…
That's very exciting! And I'm a little jealous... Maybe I should keep talking with Sarah about division...
K said…
Oh what fun!!! Soon you can add aunt to your list of "I am..." :) I think an aunt is the best thing to be - of course I'm not a mother yet. You just get to spoil, help, hold and make life easier for the mother and it's fun for you! Oh and of course - you get to buy and make stuff!!! Do they live close to you? Congratulations!
Anonymous said…
Wow! Triplets..... you better get started on those blankets now!

Congratulations, Auntie!
Test said…
Wonderful, wonderful news! Send big hugs to your sister. She's going to be a super mom and you will be the best auntie! I'm so happy for you all.
African Kelli said…
holy moly that is very, very, very exciting news!
Anonymous said…
YIKES! How exciting! Congratulations to you and your family, Carrie!

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....