Breaking Records?

I'm not sure if there is a record for the most times being rejected from film festivals. But I am starting to feel like we're getting close.

OFFICIALLY rejected from SXSW (again). At least they were pithy in their no-doubt-created-by-MS-Word's-Mail-Merge-Function and just said "we won't waste your time, unfortunately your film Newton's Disease was not selected for this year's festival.

Eh, whatever. I wish I cared more but I don't. The only thing I care about is constantly shelling out $ to get into these stupid things.

I'm pretty sure there is some guy out there that has made a MILLION short films and submitted them thousands of times to festivals all over the world. That guy has me beat. Hands down.

This does still suck.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....