Back in the Saddle

After several months of post-wedding-eating/non-dieting I think it's time to get back on that horse and be a little more thoughtful about what I eat and how much of it I eat. *sigh* And that's hard. Because I like to eat...but I also like to fit into my pants and not have a fat face so...I will try. I went back to calorie-counter.com after a long absence and have started tracking my calories & calorie burning activities again as of today. Oh and weight too. Doh. That hurt this morning but I know at least where I stand and where I'd like to be. Holiday eating is so much more fun.

Comments

African Kelli said…
Yes, but feeling good is more fun, right? You are thin Carrie (I am looking at a photo of you now, actually). So I'd guess this is a bit of tweeking and not a crazy lifestyle change. Good for you!
Test said…
Amen sister. I am trying to alter my eating habits as well. Veggies just don't sound as good as a cheese quesadilla (sp). I did a salad at lunch today and still went down and bought some fig newton. Urgh.

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....