Babies on the Brain

I have not been posting much because of several reasons. One of which is because I have BABIES on the brain! Most notably my future nieces/nephews/combo platter but also because of my cousin who's due in less than a month (wait, my cousin's wife...my cousin-in-law?), my cousin (actual) due in April, my cousin (actual) due in June, my cousin-in-law due in July, my friends due between May and August!!!! Holy Schnickeys! It's a veritable baby explosion around here!!

In other busy-ness....it's the end of the period/year end at work so I'm busy with lame stuff there; I have lawyers to meet with next week regarding my future (sounds ominous doesn't it?) and I have ideas bubbling out of my head for what I want to do with the house, crafting, knitting, baby showers (!), cooking, baking, resolutions, book lists, movie lists and babies of my own.

Whew! There's a lot to think about! I'm trying to come up with some good "goals" (not "resolutions" poey) and hopefully I will post them soon. But for now I need to get moving on finishing a Christmas present (doh) and then going to bed. Tomorrow I have to get up early (for me) and chop a few things and throw them in the crock pot before I go to work. I'm feeling like popping in a movie...maybe CASABLANCA or THE LIMEY or...I don't know...I'll have to go see what I haven't watched in a while.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....