Creative Bursts

Why is it that I have creative or productive bursts while I'm sitting here at my desk at work totally bored out of my skull? Is it because I can't do those things right now so it's easy to say I WOULD if I COULD? And then when I get home eat a pot of noodles & butter and lay on the couch? Okay, in my defense, I actually haven't had time to do the noodles/couch thing in a long time but you get the idea.

Right now I have a million projects I want to tackle!

*At least 3 baby blankets to knit in the next year (all for very special people, naturally)
*Clean up the Christmas crap that's all over the craft room
*Organize said craft room so I can actually use it
*Tackle some sewing projects in the Amy Butler book
*Get my scrapbooking supplies/pics organized for the upcoming scrapbooking retreat
*Get the stuff in the basement to GoodWill - stat!
*Organize basement & front closet
*Read!

You get the idea!

Instead I'm here. The internet is quiet and I'm bored.

*sigh*

Comments

Sarita said…
I do the same thing. Funny, how when I have some project I have to do (for work, school, a deadline) I get so many other things done.

I have a massive pile of stuff to bring to Goodwill. It would probably be a real good idea to do it before the first. huh?
African Kelli said…
Oooh, I am so the same way. I'm sitting at home at the moment, blogging and knitting and thinking about all the things I have to do at work. I know when I get there, I'll be thinking of all the stuff I want to do at home!

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....