Weekend Update Pt. I

I can't seem to get to doing this on Monday...so here's my belated update in pictures:
It was a very hot day and I just didn't feel like doing anything after my looong work week (3 days) other than sit in the yard and read. And drink a margarita.



We went to "Movies in the Park" at Leif Ericksson Park on the shores of Lake Superior. Our neighbors Dustin & Anna joined us (hi Anna!) and all my pictures are blurry. We watched Back to the Future. It was a lot of fun!



On Saturday we went to the Duluth Air Show. It was UNGODLY HOT.



After the Air Show we ate Pizza at my favorite pizza place. SAMMY's! Yum. Then Steve took me up to Hartley Nature Center and showed me the section of trail that he 'blazed'. VERY cool.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....