A Snowy Day

Because my boss is pure evil, I was sent on yet another Blizzard Run. *sigh* How is a girl who is supposed to be DIETING for an upcoming BIG EVENT OF A LIFETIME supposed to keep the calorie count low if I'm being FORCED to do things like go and get Blizzards? ARGH. I have no will power. None at all.

And so now I feel fat (although I get a SMALL even though I get him and another co-worker [we sort of have a "Blizzard Club" - we're all geeks] get mediums) and while I was there I saw that it's the Blizzard's 20TH ANNIVERSARY this year.

How can that be?

I remember when they came out and how odd this new menu item seemed. Not that I ever had them then. We were only allowed to get "novelty items" or a simple cone or crunch cone (still my favorite, actually). Anyway - OF COURSE I remember when they came out because I was TWELVE FOR CRYING. OUT LOUD.

Seriously?

Now I'm dealing with evil, my own fatness and my ancient self.

Ay yi yi

Is it Friday yet?!?!?

Comments

Peder said…
We had a similar discussion about Blizzards at work recently. I remember when they came out too! I remember slowly moving away from the Mr Misty and trying one out. What kind do you normally get?
carrster said…
I almost always get a Heath Bar Blizzard. Sometimes I try something different but Heath seems to be my favorite. Although around the holidays I think the pumpkin pie blizzard is pretty darn tasty. Yum.

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....