Postcards From Duluth - 1

In honor of having my new camera, I will be posting pics of my beloved city from time to time. I have been walking at work on my breaks and seeing so many things I'd like to share...now I am going to! I'm not a great photographer or anything I just want to show the world how much I love Duluth.

And I'm a big dork...

The Lift Bridge

The Lift Bridge.

A look down the pier.

A family on vacation having their picture taken.

This lighthouse is at the end of the pier. The big lake lies beyond.

A view of the Aerial Lift Bridge from the end of the pier

The end of the south pier and a ship in the distance.

A look towards the city. I love those big clouds. I wish they'd bring rain!!

George Washington decorates the corner of my work building.

90 degrees outside, 90 degrees inside.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....