Meme-ology

Meme-ology


Via Megan
This was just too fun - I had to play along (and boy am I bored at work today...sheesh!)

GRUB-OLOGY

What is your salad dressing of choice?
caesar

What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
In-n-Out (but they don't have any here in Minnesota

What is your favorite sit down restaurant?
I don't actually think I have one!

On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant?
about 15% - depends on the service and my cash flow

What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
baked lays, macaroni & cheese and edamame

Name three foods you detest above all others.
green peppers, fishy-fish, pickles

What is your favorite dish to order in a Chinese restaurant?
ham fried rice

What are your pizza toppings of choice?
sausage & canadian bacon

What do you like to put on your toast?
butter or peanut butter

What is your favorite type of gum?
Big Red


TECH-OLOGY

Number of contacts in your cell phone?
no idea...not that many

Number of contacts in your email address book?
305

What is your wallpaper on your computer?
webshots - various

What is your screensaver on your computer?
ditto

Are there naked pictures saved on your computer?
No!

How many land line phones do you have in your house?
0

How many televisions are in your house?
3 (doh!)

What kitchen appliance do you use the least?
the foreman grill (ditto)

What is the format of the radio station you listen to the most?
"adult alternative" (ack!)

How many sex toys do you own that require batteries?
Hmmm....why do you want to know.....


BI-OLOGY

What do you consider to be your best physical attribute?
my blue eyes

Are you right handed or left handed?
right handed

Do you like your smile?
most days!

Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
not that I'm aware of

Would you like to?
No, I like all my parts.

Do you prefer to read when you go to the bathroom?
no reading in the bathroom.

Which of your five senses do you think is keenest?
touch - my skin is uber sensitive

When was the last time you had a cavity?
3 1/2 years ago

What is the heaviest item you lift regularly?
my cat

Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
no, but I have fainted


MISC-OLOGY

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
no way

If you could change your first name, what would you change it to?
I don't think I would...I'm kind of used to Carrie by now...

How do you express your artistic side?
how DON'T I? crafts (knitting, card making, scrapbooking, beading, sewing, etc), music, writing

What color do you think you look best in?
bright colors, as my mother would say

How long do you think you could last in a medium security prison?
I'm not sure, I've never tried it!

Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake?
bugs, maybe.

If we weren’t bound by society’s conventions, do you have a relative you would make a pass at?
not even close. ewwwww.

How often do you go to church?
now and then

Have you ever saved someone’s life?
Not that I'm aware of.

Has someone ever saved yours?
literally? I don't know? Figuratively - many times!


DARE-OLOGY

For this last section, if you would do it for less or more money, indicate how much. Oooh, goody, I love dares!

Would you walk naked for a half mile down a public street for $100,000?
Probably! If it wasn't in the winter time!!

Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100?
maybe

Would you have sex with a member of the same sex for $10,000?
probably not

Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000?
no way

Would you never blog again for $50,000?
sure!

Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000?
depends on the mag ;)

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
no way

Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000?
not a chance

Would you shave your head and get your entire body waxed for $5,000?
YEOUCH! I don't think $5k is enough....

Would you give up watching television for a year for $25,000?
totally

anyone else want to play along? Let me know!
:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....