H - O - T

And I'm not just talking about myself...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ah, can you tell it's Friday?

It's hot here in the northland. It's been hot all week. I'm "warming up my core" as Steve says, as the winters here are long and cold and dark and I could really use one of these July days in January. I'm enjoying laying in the grass in the backyard (not currently but just before) and sitting outside til after 9 o'clock with light still in the sky and me just not wanting to go in and do "inside stuff" (ie: cleaning and wedding invitations). We're going to an outdoor movie tonight (movies in the park - yay!) and I feel an ice cream cone or a cold beer on an outside patio coming on. *sigh* Summer. I don't even care if I'm all hot and sweaty because it's SUMMER.

Sadly, no windows on the first floor of our house open (!?!?!?!). I think the previous owners (who had lived here since 1939) were paranoid and put in all picture windows of the non-opening variety. I am currently on the front (enclosed) porch as there are two windows out here that open. And a lovely breeze.

Anyway - nothing of consequence to report...it's hot, it's muggy, it's summer and I love it.

PS

Can anyone help me with some blogger stuff?

I'd like to add my profile to the sidebar...??

I'd like to also put things like a flicker link over there, what I'm currently reading, another page with my "100 things" and I can't seem to figure out ANY of that crap. *sigh*

toodles...I think it's margarita time....

Comments

Sarita said…
Try adding this:
[!-- Begin #profile-container --]

[$BlogMemberProfile$]

[!-- End #profile --]

just below this:
"[!-- Sidebar --]
[div id="sideBar"]"

in your template,
but change all the [ ] to < >

Does that make sense?

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....