Click-Click

I took the plunge. I used some of that money from my HUGE pile of money laying around (it's enormous really, do you want some?) and bought myself a digital camera today!

I got a Canon PowerShot something-or-other (it's in the other room and I'm too lazy to go get it) and I think it will suit me just fine. Steve has a previous version and it works great so I'm sort of copying him. Plus I wanted our cameras/computers to be interchangeable if need be so now they will be.

We were getting by "okay" without 2 cameras but the thing is - I want to have a camera with me all the time! I don't take great pictures but I love the idea of documenting things...so I plan on starting more of a photoblog once I get rolling...maybe not, I don't know. I need tofigure out how to link this to that and some other things first.

Every day when I take my walks at work I see so many things I would capture and put up here to show the world how beautiful Duluth is. I also want to be able to have a camera to photograph the garden and the time I spent hanging out with Miss M and for stupid things that may amuse only myself. But Steve needs his camera for work so therefore has it with him most of the time. And showers! I have showers coming up! And a Bachelorette weekend in Vegas and this ALL needs some serious documentation - don't you agree? I'm great at rationalizing, I know....but there you have it. I'm hoping I can rationalize the credit card bill when it comes. Doh!

Ah....I hear the bag piper's out again....that is so weird.

pictures later!

Comments

Peder said…
Good for you. The best pictures seem to just come along anyway.

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....