spazz monkey

No, that's not the name of my new band (but it has a nice ring doesn't it?) That's how I feel sometimes when I have a million things going on. I can't calm down, sit down, relax, etc....and yet I can feel sooooo incredibly slacktastic (like today at work) at the same time. How is that possible?

Current projects:

  • Figure out wedding invite template & print all the pieces, then assemble, address, stamp, mail (well, in July).
  • Set meeting with the minister
  • Schedule dress fitting
  • Dye shoes
  • Make favor tags
  • Assemble welcome packets (area info, maps, etc)
  • Keep garden tended
  • Finish scraping front door & porch windows
  • Prime & paint said porch
  • Finish knitting project
  • Register for wedding gifts
  • Buy cards for various June events (graduations, weddings, anniversaries, baptisms, etc)
  • Distribute DVD of NEWTON'S
  • Update website
  • Enter more film festivals to be rejected from
  • Exercise
  • Work on Guest List
  • Compile music play list (in iTunes)
  • Figure out sound system at lodge
  • Various projects that can't be mentioned here (get your minds out of the gutter. I can't mention them because there are some that read this that may figure things out!!)
  • Maintain....keep the house clean, the laundry done, the food stocked & cooked, the cats taken care of (ay yi yi), the yard mowed, the car clean - it never ends!
  • Oil change
It's a good thing that all of my friends are long-distance because quite frankly - when is there time? You people with KIDS? How the heck do you do it?

Oh and I have my "pick-a-child" meeting on Thursday for the mentor program. Um....did I say I have time for this? Am I crazy?!?!??

I am very excited about that, however. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Okay - with that said it's time to wash my face, brush my teeth and hit the hay. I started a new book (Michener's Chesapeake) and I'm anxious to read it. More likely I will fall asleep within the first page.

'night!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....