Rejected Again

Well, we received yet another rejection from another film festival. Not that it is at all surprising to me since the festival is in a couple weeks and we hadn't heard YET...(although their "notify date" on without-a-box was next week - weird). It would've been a fun one - outdoors, bring your own chair, kind of mellow but alas it is not meant to be.

There are others I'm still waiting to hear from and more to submit too. Maybe now with our fancy schmancy packaging we'll get a 2nd look. Who knows.

In other lame-ass news, the "article" I wrote for a local mag was printed! Whooo! Sadly even though they told me to re-write it a certain way, they went back to the original way that I wrote it (no big deal, just extra work) and I didn't get my name in print. :-( I also didn't get paid as this was my "sample" writing. Hmph. I doubt I would've gotten paid much (it was really short) but it's sort of a bummer nonetheless. Maybe next time. Well, for SURE next time....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....