Stalling Again

I have a work out & some painting in front of me, but instead I read blogs on the internet. Why can't I get motivated? I have TWO DAYS people to get the kitchen looking finished enough so it actually is the SURPRISE I want it to be for my parents. And that's without the floor because we haven't bought it yet let alone installed it. Pffffffffffffffft.

SO - Steve's on the road tonight and I have big productive plans:

Paint the 2nd coat on the window trim.
Paint the 2nd coat on the soffet (how do you spell that?!?!)
Enter remaining names/addresses into theknot.com for invite list
Start a new knitting project? No CLEAN, dammit, clean.
Read my book.

So far I have...

sat outside and read my book
ate some triscuits & cheese
laid on the couch to read my book
snoozed
read blogs

ARGH!

Tomorrow I have my meeting with the Mentor Duluth people FINALLY! It's an hour long interview/screening to see if I am okay material to hang out with kids. I hope I pass. I think I will. After that I'm getting my hair cut and then I'll be frantically finishing everything that I am not doing right now that I should be.

ack.

Oh - and Dateline's To Catch a Predator is on tonight to which I am hooked. That and Tiara Girls on MTV. I'm so embarrassed that I admitted that....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....