Pancaketastic!

Steve & I enjoyed our second annual Lion's Pancake Dinner today. We feasted on such fine delicacies as pancakes! and sausages! and well, okay - that was it. I saved up some calories from earlier in the day so I could throughly enjoy. And I did.

Afterwards we lugged our pancake-heavy-bellys up Chester creek and got a good 40 minute hike in. I feel much better now.

I'm hoping tonight that I get some good sleep because the last few nights have been tough. Beavis likes to get in and out of bed about a 24-56 times per night which is highly annoying. He's also taken to walking on my head, which also is not appreciated. I could just kick him out but I do love it when he's a GOOD sleeper. Perhaps I should value my own rest a little more.

Friday tomorrow! whooo! I just finished the 2nd skein of the current prayer shawl that I'm working on and hopefully this weekend I will find some time to crank out the third skein. I probably won't use the whole thing so the end is near. I'm anxious to send the care package off to my friend. I'm also planning on, guess what? PAINTING THE KITCHEN this weekend. We might be re-doing one of the colors (argh) so there's that to deal with. Oh and I bought all 26 handles for the cabinets and drawers today and that will be a fun task to get those all on. It will be SO NICE to have handles again!!

For now.......
bed is calling....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....