Paint: $65; Valance $14.99; Cabinet Hardware: $50 Kitchen "remodel": Priceless

Here are some before & after pics of the kitchen project. This has taken me forever and it's not *quite* finished yet (the flooring needs to be put in and also there is some touch-up work that needs to be done on the painting) but it is close and looks about a MILLION times better. My parents arrived last night and were SHOCKED at the difference. It was very fun to see their surprised reactions. My Mom doesn't even mind the floor as much any more (um, I do). Hopefully this will make life in the R&B kitchen more peaceful and calm and will make the house easier to sell down the road.

Now to recap - Here's the kitchen before:

Comments

Peder said…
Looks very nice!

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....