Grilled Chicken`

Today was a day of odds & ends.

Slept in, washed clothes & bed linens, painted the soffet (how do you spell that, btw?), hung laundry out on the line to dry in the light breeze & bright sun, ran errands, made bed w/clean sun-dried sheets (I can't wait to crawl into bed!), went to Steve's Dad's house for dinner, took our bikes up 7 Bridges Road (where we were hiking yesterday), ate a lovely feast of grilled chicken, home-fries & salad, got Steve's Dad back to Lakeshore and now I'm at home ready for bed. Steve popped out for a brew w/his bro but I am lame and just wanted to come home (as usual). Not in the mood to sit & be tired in public.

Tomorrow is supposed to equal or surpass today in niceness. More warm temps (55? whohooo!), sunny skies and more putzing around the house. Oh and it's Palm Sunday so maybe a little church-going will be thrown into the mix....we shall see. I think we're also having dinner at Steve's Dad's again...but we'll be eating before 9pm this time! (thank goodness! I get REALLY hungry!!)

So, with that - hope your weekend is going swell....y? G'night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....