Good Wine, Good Food, Good Night

My ridiculously remarkable friend Sarah sent me an email last night saying that Steve & I were GOING on a date tonight and to go to Bellisio's (the nicest Italian restaurant in town) and that they would "take care of us."

So we went. And we feasted and we had amazing wine and we sat and relaxed and talked and had a great time. We each ate a lot of food but not too much to feel gross; have leftovers for tomorrow a-plenty and ordered TWO bottles of said wine...Chardonnay 2003 I believe. Delish. I have a lovely wine buzz and although Steve is off to spend the night at his Dad's house (he & his brother are taking turns over this weekend when Roger is home) I am so happy that we got to spend an evening OUT together and ALONE. It was heavenly.

Sarah & Jeff, thank you so much. Your kindness & generosity mean the world to us and is greatly appreciated!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....