Galapagos

Busy weekend full of family stuff....and putzing around (as usual). Crappy weather (actually "normal" weather for this time of year but I'm spoiled now) so it feels good to do some inside things...although we did manage to squeeze a quick hike in on The Superior Hiking Trail just north of Two Harbors yesterday.

Just got back from the Omnimax where we saw GALAPAGOS...very interesting and odd place. I enjoyed it. We went with Steve's Dad and his SO. We were going to go to GREECE but it just didn't work out timing-wise...so we'll have to hit that one next time.

Dinner tonight at Steve's Mom's house and then hopefully some time painting in the kitchen. I have been derelict in my painting duties since Friday.

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

Comments

Peder said…
Missing Greece and ending up at Galapogos? You sound like a Cousteau.

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....