Friday

A cat puked on the table set up in the den/computer room all over an insufficient funds letter* from the bank. Ha! Take that Wells Fargo! The cats and we apparently feel the same way about that letter.

I'm making Southwestern Bean Chicken Hoo-ha Soup (or whatever its called) from Harry & David. It's starting to smell delish. We got it in a huge gift basket at our engagement party last fall and I'm FINALLY getting around to cooking it up. It's 40 degrees here and gray so I figured a good night for soup.

Painting the 2nd coat on the upper cabinets presently. So sick of painting. Why didn't someone tell me how much painting cabinets sucks? I am enjoying the results however. And yes, I'm very slow because I have a short attention span and little help. (Steve's been extremely busy as of late w/his Dad & work).

I'm wishing I had a cold bottle of white wine in the fridge. Or a bottle of white wine period. Hmmm....

I don't know how to delete spam comments from blogger...any help? I've added word verification so that doesn't happen again. It took 2 years though for me to get my first spam comment. I am more unpopular that I thought.

*we didn't really have insufficient funds....money was transferred but apparently the letter is generated IMMEDIATELY. sheesh. Get off my back, WF...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....