68 degrees

by the lake. You might as well call that summer and call it a night.

It's so beautiful out it hurts. The lake, the horizon, all the people in shorts! hee hee - we here in the northland celebrate every ounce of day that has warmth from the glowing yellow orb in the sky.

I walked on the Lakewalk for about an hour after work. Hoping that Steve & his Dad would be able to join me, but sadly they could not. I listened to Radiohead's Amnesiac instead which really isn't the most uplifting, sunny-day kind of cd. Ah well.

But all in all, I'm in a crappy mood....I feel fat. There I said it...I've been working out now for months and feel like my hips & butt are just trying to win some kind of growth competition. I'm sick of it. :-( I'm trying to eat better, eat less, exercise more and all that jazz and nothing seems to be working.

PFffffffffffffffft.

Tonight we're grilling, I'll be painting & knitting like I do every night....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....