2 walls done

I have now painted two walls in the kitchen "georgia sand." I would take a photo but Steve has the digi camera and he's in Rochester. So you'll have to wait.

I de-glossed one wall twice as the can said to do and then I decided that was bullshit so I didn't de-gloss the other walls twice. So there. It's JUST FINE....and I think I saved a few brain cells in the process. Whew.

It needs two coats...perhaps I'll do coat #2 tomorrow night. Oh and I need to paint the wall behind the fridge (especially the one that shows - ha!) but I can't move the fridge by myself so that will just have to wait. I'm anxious to start priming the cabinets - wheeeee!

I wish I had some ice cream.

Comments

African Kelli said…
Oooh, I'd love to see the photos! It is amazing what a bit of color can do.

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....