Who's it? Me!

I have been tagged by Spuddy Buddy and am happy to comply:

Seven Things I Want to Do Before I Die:

  1. Hike Machu Picchu
  2. Have a Family
  3. Figure out my purpose in Life
  4. Make a quilt
  5. Learn how to play my guitar
  6. Make sure that everyone I love knows how much I love them (cheesy but it's my blog so whatever)
  7. Visit Seychelles
Seven Things I Cannot Do:
  1. Hold back tears when I'm sad, angry, embarrassed, upset, happy, etc
  2. Run
  3. Snowplow on x-country skis
  4. Stick to an exercise program
  5. Hide my dislike of certain co-workers (I try though - I really really do!!!)
  6. Master Flash....ugh (the program, that is)
  7. Make a movie that anyone wants to see
Seven Things That Attract Me to Blogging:
  1. My voyueristic personality (ha ha)
  2. The chance to blab away about whatever I want
  3. Learning crafty things from crafty people
  4. Getting to know people I would never have the chance to in real life
  5. My boredom at work (but now I'm blocked from most blogs including my own)
  6. The chance to express myself sort of anonymously
  7. Being inspired by others
Seven Things I Say Most Often:
  1. What do you want for dinner? (it's a contest to see who will ask first - gah! I hate that question!!)
  2. Craphole
  3. Helllooooooooo
  4. Do you still like me? (to Steve)
  5. Wanna play a game? (to anyone!)
  6. I need a beer.
  7. Wonderful

Seven Books I Love:
  1. The Grapes of Wrath - John Steinbeck (my #1 all time favorite)
  2. Danny the Champion of the World - Roald
  3. The Time Traveler's Wife - Audrey Niffenegger
  4. Les Miserables - Victor Hugo
  5. All of Elizabeth George's mysteries
  6. Pretty much any/all of Stephen King's books (although there are duds - I like the Dark Tower series, myself)
  7. Angels & Demons - Dan Brown

Seven Movies I Watch Over and Over Again:
  1. Memento
  2. Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery
  3. Rushmore
  4. Almost Famous
  5. The Princess Bride
  6. Monsters Inc.
  7. About a Boy

Seven People I Want to Join In:

Whoever wants to - let me know if you do it!

Comments

Peder said…
Tempted, but I'll pass. Les Miserables would be on my list, too. Have you read any other Hugo?
carrster said…
No, oddly enough I haven't. Down the line I think I will. You?
Peder said…
Two others with a third on the shelf. 'Hunchback of Notre Dame' is good but not as good as Les Mis. How it turned into a children's tale is beyond me. 'Ninety-Three' is very good though not as epic. The one on my shelf is 'Toilers of the Sea' and I've heard very good things about it.

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....