Weekend Update

Well, I survived a weekend in the woods w/a bunch of scrapbookers. The "cabin" was quite incredible (www.sugarleafretreat.com - the northwoods cabin)....very nice with all the amenities. The work room was spacious & the computer equipment was great. I got a lot of work done. I took 111 pictures and got them all in books except for a few rejects. Plus I finished several layouts from Mexico (last Feb!) so I'm a happy camper. Those people are CRAZY though. I have never been around such an intense group of crafty ladies. It was kind of scary. They stayed up until 4am or later! Not me....I did a lot but I also went to bed at "normal" times and enjoyed watching movies, walking, eating (way too much) & chatting with my sister.

On another note - My blog buddy Donna is PG!! Yippeeee! This is fantastic news and I'm so happy for her. The warm fuzzy universe vibes have finally paid off!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yes, my friend, they certainly have. And I can't tell you how grateful for them I am!

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....