Wedding Update

  • Minister - meeting next week
  • Groom's Dinner - dunno, the chef is changing his story about $ so we may be reconsidering the location
  • Flowers - stopped at a florist today who was having a wedding 'show' - hardly a show but they did have some sample bouquets and one was similar to what I was thinking - so that was cool. But MAN are they expensive!!
  • Invitations - can't think about this right now because I searched last night and wanted to cry about how expensive they are.
  • Some pieces of bridal attire - which shall not be mentioned here because Steve reads this sometimes....well, I have found something online that I like but would rather buy in person if I can find it. And I have a gift certificate for the shop in Superior.

I think that's it for now.

This week was too busy and I'm too beat to think about anything else.

HAPPY WEEKEND!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....