Sometimes There's Just Crabby

Eh, It's Monday.

It's very wintery out just when I was warming up to the idea of spring yesterday.

My feet are cold because my thrift store boots (knee high not winter) have cracked soles. The feet of my tights are wet.

I'm sick of worrying about money. I have a negative balance in my checking account right now so I'm hoping a few things don't clear til at least Thursday. I'm sick of living this way! I went to a concert on Saturday (bought drinks, Steve bought tix) and we had Chinese food last night and I feel incredibly guilty. ARGH.

Now I have to shovel.

Hmph.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm sorry you are having a crabby day. It IS Monday after all. Maybe tomorrow will be better.

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....