Shiny!

Well, I just spent the last 6 hours in the kitchen. Scrubbing, polishing, shining, sweeping, more scrubbing, a little scouring and now sighing a sigh of relief. I cleaned the fridge (desperately needed), both ovens (ditto), the oven racks (double ditto), we pulled out the fridge and Steve so graciously vacuumed the coils (underneath) and cleaned the fan (hmmm, wonder how many years THAT'S been...ick), I cleaned the sinks and mopped the floors and cleaned the drip pans and now my fingers are weary and my hands wrinkly from being in water all day...

But my kitchen is SHINY and smiling. :-)

And so am I.

Tonight we're going to eat at the Hacienda del Sol followed by a guitar concert by Michael Gulezian. Should be a very fun evening!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....