The Loss of a Legend

With a heavy heart tonight I post this link about the death of Hall-of-Famer Kirby Puckett - I grew up watching him & the Twins - most notably in '87 during the World Series season and again in '91. FP - do you remember 'haunting' the nature center in '87 during the world series for Matchbox Children's Theatre? That will always be a good memory in my mind.

Kirby suffered a stroke yesterday. He is 20 years younger than Steve's Dad and quite frankly - Steve's Dad is too young to be having a stroke. I will say a prayer tonight for Kirby & his family, and for Steve's Dad too.

And this, my 400th post.

Comments

African Kelli said…
WOO HOO for 400. And I'm sorry about Kirby. I can't believe he died so young. I was shocked by the news and by the news of Dana Reeve. So sad!

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....