Craft Supplies

Because I can't HELP myself I bought some more supplies today. If I had a digital camera, I would take pictures of them and post them here. But I don't.

*3 skeins of super-soft yarn for non-disclosed project

*3 skins of purple home-spun yarn for prayer shawl

*set of 4 double-pointed bamboo needles for bags

*3 boxes of photo squares for scrapbooking

*12x12 plastic sheet protectors for scrapbook pages finished last week

*Jewel toned 12x12 paper

and I think that's it....I could spend SO MUCH MONEY at Michael's it' s not even funny.

And it's FRIDAY! whohooooo!

Comments

Anonymous said…
You are making me wish I was crafty! But all my projects look the same as the ones I did in kindergarten, so I don't waste my money anymore.

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....