Busy pt 2

Another busy day but not quite as crazy as yesterday. Whew. It sure does make the work day go a lot faster when you actually have a lot of work to do. And I want to snack less, which is great. Sadly I drink less water too which I guess goes to show that when I'm bored I drink a LOT of water. Weird. After work I went grocery shopping and spent far too much money but I don't think I've done a "big shopping" since about mid-Jan so it was time. Time to re-stock meat and cereal and frozen juice etc....I spent too much thought. :-( Did I mention that already? And I freaked out because my zippered pouch where I keep things like - MY LIFE (credit cards, ATM card, driver's license, etc) wasn't in my purse! Gah! Luckily I thought and thought and thought about where it could be and I figured it out -my knitting bag (naturally) (Okay - wtf?). Luckily I had my check book with me. I'd hate to do an hour's worth of shopping just to have to put it all back!!!

Tonight I'm making stuffed pork chops w/french cut green beans. Yum. I should get on that. But Steve just called and is taking the dog to visit his dad so he won't be home for another hour anyway.

Set up a meeting with the minister for next week so at least THAT'S out of the way. There are many many other things though. *sigh* Tomorrow a florist here in town is having a wedding & event show and I plan on checking it out after work. I'm planning on multi-colored gerbera daises but can't think what to go with it for my bouquet or for the bountineres. Yes. I know I didn't spell that right. Any suggestions? (dresses are chocolate brown, btw).

Okay - time to get crackin'

oh and AfricanKelli IS THE BEST! I was thrilled and delighted yesterday when I received a lovely CAOK gift from her in the mail yesterday. I am one who LOVES mail and surprise packages make me happy to the core!!

Comments

African Kelli said…
My pleasure! I hope the wedding planning is going well!

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....