Average Day

Well, another day has come and gone.

Last night's dinner was a success. The food & wine were enjoyed. The dessert was gobbled up (brought by T) and people were happy & content. Just how I like it. Afterwards we watched home videos that Steve shot for P when he was in Japan in 2001. I love seeing Steve then. He is much handsomer (is that a word?) now that then and seeing him in his pre-30's world gives me an insight to this wonderful sweet incredible man. *sigh* I'm all mushy over him.

Today was extremely boring at work. I'm working on a report that makes my eyeballs bleed & my brain melt. It sucks. And makes me fall asleep at my desk (no kidding!) and type really strange emails to friends. It's bizarre. Oh well. After work I visited a friend in the hospital who just had his knee reconstructed and is recovering, then off to the Y for Salsa Cardio - which was canceled because the teacher didn't show up which was HIGHLY annoying because I was sooooo looking forward to it. So, I rode the recumbant bike instead and read my very outdated copy of Backpacker which I keep in my gym bag (Kermit the Frog gym bag that is) just for these type of emergencies. Then I ran home...am waiting for Steve and then we'll go up to the church for our first meeting with the minister. I'm kind of nervous, actually. Weird. I've never done this before. eeeeek.

Now I must take leftovers to my beloved who is at the rehab center and hungry so...ta ta!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....