TGIF

It's Friday - whoppeeee.

Slow day at the office - filled with stuffing checks for the A/P department and also doing Sudoku puzzles that I secretly downloaded and printed at work. Heh heh. Hey, I'm still "working with numbers..." It should count, right?

I got a bonus! Whoppeee! Well I actually get it next week. I wasn't planning on it AT ALL so I am very pleasantly surprised. It will go 80% towards debt reduction and then 20% to wedding fund/knitting supplies/anniversary gift for my sweetie.

Happy Hour after work for a departed co-worker (her job was eliminated this week - she's not sad about it!).

Now, nothing. Contemplating knitting, watching tv, doing my taxes, reading or going to bed really early. Steve is jamming tonight (he plays drums) with a friend (guitar) in the dining room so I'm not sure how "going to bed early" will work...we'll see....

Happy Weekend!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yea for bonuses! That's a way to make your Friday.

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....