SXSW

Well, I'm sad to say that we were rejected by yet another film festival.

Donna there will be no shots at Maggie Mae's....*sigh* there will only be me moping about, wondering if my little film will EVER be seen. I don't think I'm delusional. I think people will actually like this movie. I mean, granted it's made for the 1 out of 10 but that's okay. I just have to round up a bunch of people and surely some of them will get it and like it and blah blah blah. I don't know. I'm not crushed...I think I'm getting used to rejection. I would like to get into A festival - sheesh. I know that we're better than some films they show. I'm just getting ornery. This is definitely a roller coaster - the ups the downs the in betweens. It's been a long 3 years and now I'm going to have a beer.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm sorry! I just found out we are definitely going for Jake's work. Maybe you should just come down and we'll stand on the corner and hand out copies of it on DVD. I'll wear a sandwich board for you if you want!

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....