Crafty

I'm in a mood....to start a new project!

I finally finished my last *Christmas* scarf (doh! I'm a bit behind) and now I have a void!! There are several scarf patterns I want to try...I also would like to make another baby blanket...so I could start that.

Then there's the scrapbooking. I'm going on a 5-day scrapbook retreat w/my sister in March and I need to finish my Mexico trip (from last Feb) before then! I just HAVE to...and then I need to get organized so I have stuff to work on there. I'd also maybe like to work on a wedding project while there. We'll see...

But most importantly I should probably drag out all of my crafting supplies - all the beads, the paper, the yarn, the clue, the patterns, the markers, the stamps, the punches, the embellishments, etc etc and figure out what I have and what I don't need and get it in one place so I can USE it!! So before I can start anything new.........I need to figure out my current supplies...ack!

So, I guess my daydreaming of new projects will have to wait until I get everything else ship shape - wish me luck!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....