*cough cough*

Well, I've had a nasty cold since last Tuesday. Ugh. I don't usually get anything that lasts for more than 24 hours or so so this has really sucked. The tickle in the back of the throat, the aches & chills (luckily that was only one day), the headaches, the hacking up bits of my lungs - you get the idea. Now it's about 85%-90% contained and thank god for that. I am sick of feeling sick. I had WAY more energy today than I have had in a week and that has been great. (I still don't want to scoop litter boxes but I suppose I have to at some point, eh?)

Nothing much new to report other than being blechy.

I do have some thoughts on religion & marriage but I still have a headache so those thoughts may have to wait.

Now, time to scoop the poop.
joy.

Comments

Anonymous said…
You shouldn't have to scoop poop when you don't feel good. It is the law. That I have just made up for you.

Feel better!
Anonymous said…
Get well soon!

-Fruey

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....