Beavis & the Attack of the Green Bag

I was slumbering beautifully last night - dreaming all sorts of weird things. One dream was that I was at the doctor's office but it wasn't really the doctor's it was the hairdresser and I was getting a new 'do! Yes! I was so excited but had to sit in this really weird chair/contraption thing which made me nervous. But I was excited. Anyway - as I sat there I started to hear a crackling sound....Fire! Something was on fire in my dream! Was it my hair?!?! And then I woke up -

Ohmygod - is something on fire in my house?!?!? And I woke up to a loud crackling noise in the bedroom. I was disoriented and it took me a minute to realize that Beavis was rounding the end of the bed, walking slowly and carefully and making so much god-awful noise! Crackling so loud in the wee hours of the morning (3am).

Poor Beavis had a green plastic grocery bag caught around his neck by the handle! Poor kitty. I felt so bad for him, jumped up immediately to soothe him and remove the offending bag.

I'm sure he was having flashbacks of when he was a kitten and the same thing happened. Poor Beavis raced around the cabin - up and dowstairs with this awful white billowing monster chasing him. He ended up under my roommate's bed...and he peed himself.

Oh Beavis. Thankfully the peeing didn't repeat.

Comments

Peder said…
Calypso (one of our cats) woke us up early Sunday morning in the same situation. She'd gotten her head throught the handle and couldn't get away from it. Chased her all over. We got her out and everything was fine. Strange bit of synchronicity, no?
carrster said…
Definitely! That is odd....hmmmm, maybe it's the phase of the moon...

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....