Sparse

Posts have been sparse as of late - sorry 'bout that...I've been cranking it in real life with various crafty holiday projects, christmas cards, job, finishing the DVD for the film (eeek!), researching more festivals to get rejected by and trying to figure out what we're doing for the holidays. Oh yeah, and planning a Tastefully Simple party (if anyone wants to order anything - let me know!) and a Solstice Celebration all the while sulking about the utter coldness in our house and lack of snow to play in. *sigh* Oh yeah, and going to the Y!

I won tickets yesterday to see Al Franken when he was in town today. He did his radio broadcast from UMD (my alma mater) actually from MPAC - the theater there where I spent many many many hours. Sadly, I could not get out of work from 11-2 to go see his show. Steve went but I haven't talked to him yet to hear how it was. I did listen on the radio...

And I'm hungry. I better grab a bite to eat before I go to the Y and there will be hot and cozy stew waiting for me upon my return - crock pots rock.

Comments

I made pot roast in my crock pot yesterday! I love coming home to the smell of a cooking dinner.

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....