Overwhelmed

I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed these days - not totally with Christmas stuff (but a little) but with life in general - the whole MONEY thing really. I am so incredibly sick of feeling this way. I have a good job, I make decent money but I am constantly paying for the idiocy of my "youth." (Meaning my 20's when I was 'filmmaker' in California). I have no student loans to pay off, I don't go and buy a bunch of stuff that I dont' need/can't afford but I've made a few films and I'm still paying for them and it's suffocating me!!!

I just want to be at a point in my life where I am comfortable. Where I can think about the future and not freak myself out about wanting a new house, wanting to have kids, RETIREMENT (you see how it goes?)....*sigh*

I need a snack.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....