Meh

Not much to say today - feeling fairly crappy about a relatively unattended party and pouting.

I want to know why people can't have the courtesy to do something simple like RSVP to a g.d. party via Evite? It takes literally 2 seconds and you don't have to even comment. PLUS I know you've looked at it - it tells me when you do so don't use that "I didn't get it" excuse. Please.

Also - if you did RSVP (thank you by the way) and said that you're coming but then don't come. You piss me off. Totally piss me off. Were you raised by wolves? WTF is wrong with you? Another 2 second phone call, IM or email would suffice to say "so sorry - something far more fabulous came up and I'm blowing you off."

And for you "maybes" out there - don't tell me maybe when you really mean "snowball's chance in hell" - I will cut less veggies next time if I'm not hoping that the maybes show up.

Anyway - Merry F'ing Christmas - I'll be better tomorrow. 1/2 day and a trek to Austin to see the fam.

Ta-ta!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh baby, this is my biggest pet peeve about people too. I don't get it. Get ready for it with the wedding, because they'll do it then too.
Anonymous said…
I live a bit far out for a lot of people to make it to parties, but I really dislike those who say they're coming and don't. Getting organised is so easy these days with reminders, mobile phones etc.

Have a great Christmas, I hope that the cheer of the season overrides poor party showout!

-Fruey

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....