FINALLY!

It finally snowed - real snow, not melt-right-away-snow - yay! 9.5 inches at the airport, slightly less here but I don't care I love it! It's soooo beautiful - all Christmassy and just begging to be played in. It's warm (30-32) so it's slushy & messy as hell but would be perfect for making snowmen....The streets are hardly plowed yet, but I'm pretty used to that. The alley won't be plowed for days so no holding breath there. I did slide part way down Mesaba Ave headed dangerously close (IMO) to a light pole but luckily the natural Minnesota-driver-instincts kicked in and I was able to turn out of it and straighten up. Luckily the truck behind me saw and took note and slowed down. Fun fun fun.

Snowshoeing possibly up the shore this weekend where they got 24 inches (so far) - lucky ducks.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yea! We might get some snow this weekend too, but it won't be that much, if any shows up at all.

Have fun snowshoeing!
African Kelli said…
Oooh... I hope you are having fun and staying warm. It was a doozy of a storm, right?
And I love that you've posted a countdown to your wedding. SO exciting!!

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....