Winter Storm Advisory

Well, winter is knocking on the door....but since I live fairly close to the big lake I will probably get crappy slushy ice stuff instead of actual snow tonight. Hmph. I'm in the mood for snow. Perhaps it's the new snowshoes that I just bought or maybe I'm ready to get more into the holiday spirit or something. I don' t know. That being said, I'm NOT in the mood for cold. AT ALL. We're on a strict oil budget right now too (ie: we're broke) so the house is set at a toasty 60 degrees when we're awake - ack! I don't really see that lasting too long once the temps really start to dip, do you?! Yeah, me neither.

I do have the thermostat programmed to turn on though at 6:30 so it's nice and toasty when I drag my arse outta bed. Otherwise it's just not happening!

In other news - I ordered my wedding dress last night - eeeeeeeeeeeeee! I love it. I do. It's 'the one.' I'm so excited but sadly I cannot talk about it, post it, etc since Steve stops by from time to time and he's on a no-need-to-know basis. *sigh* I had them take a couple pics of me in it last night w/my jewelry and I kept looking at them today. I am a dork. I know.

I can't believe I have to wait 10 months to wear it - ack!

Comments

ok, you must email me and tell me all about the dress! How exciting for you!
African Kelli said…
That is so exciting! What a happy time of life. ;)

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....