Signs I'm Actually Not Quite Ready for Winter

  • Woke up this morning and it was truly FREEZING ASS COLD in the house. Hmph. And the 50mph winds weren't helping anything...they even SOUND cold.
  • It's dark all the time
  • My zipper is broken on my winter coat. I do not have "winter coat" in the current budget! Ack!!
  • I lost a mitten last February and have yet to replace them. Brrr, cold fingers
  • My storm door was frozen shut.
  • My back gate was also frozen shut.
  • My garage door too was frozen shut.
  • My windshield wipers are inadequate (to say the least) for all the slushy, salty, wet crap on the roads. *
  • I have yet to get touch-up paint for my car and to touch up the little rock chips which have been plaguing me since warm weather. And now the salt & crap is already on the roads - ack!! **
  • My hat is warm but makes me look a bit like a conehead. ***
  • It's cold.

Those are just a few reasons. *sigh* I am, however, ready to snowshoe and x-country ski! I suppose it has to be cold and snowy for that. Ay yi yi...and while I do like winter (I do, really), I just don't like the cold - ha ha...

*I bought wiper blades after work.
** I ordered touch-up paint after lunch.
***I still look like a dork in my hat. Perhaps I should knit one....


Oh! And I went to my 2nd day of Salsa Cardio - wheeeeeeeee! My triceps almost died during the push-up portion of class but I *mostly* did it! Yes!

Then I had a beer. Is that bad?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....