Screening #2

Well, this weekend's screening has come and gone. We're a hit! I had a lot of positive response from both crew/cast and friends which was great. Granted they're my friends but I think you can tell who's for real and who's not. It was a lot of fun to see everyone and to reconnect with some people I haven't seen in ages.

It was also cool to be in a "real" theater with stadium seats, popcorn and the whole she-bang. I can't wait for more.

We're now raising money for dvd replication - (Paypal - NewtonsDisease[at]yahoo.com) and we're submitting to SXSW this week.

Next up?

Wedding Dress Shopping
Best Friend's Baby Shower


wheeeeeeeeee - Can a weekend get any girlier than that?!?

Comments

I'm glad the second one generated a better response. Congrats!

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....