One Down

....and one to go....

There were some MAJOR minor technical difficulties pre-screening but we got things worked out before start time. THANK GOD.

Just got back from hanging out and sipping martinis so not really in a good blogging mood....well, in a GREAT blogging mood but should do this tomorrow after some sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

It went....okay. Although there are some things that I'm confused about. Mostly about how people FLED the theatre after the screening was done. Hmmm....perhaps not a good sign? I do know that some of my good friends LOVED it which is a huge relief but am wondering why my good friends/neighbors bolted without saying one word to me...????

My in-laws (future) were very Huggy but I'm not sure they "got" it - luckily they were huggy at least - ha!

I ordered som Potato Oles on the way home (via Steve) but canceled said order as I really don't need deep fried potatoes at this hour....so now I'm going to bed....

Summation: I'm alive.

More tomorrow.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....